• Transcript Transfer Information

    For those transferring to Hernando County School District from another district:

    Contact the Professional Development department of your previous district and request they send your transfer record and transcripts to clark_p@hcsb.k12.fl.us

    Once we receive your records, we will process the paperwork and input your points into ERO.  As soon as those points are entered in ERO, you will see them appear on your transcript.

    For those transferring out of Hernando County School District to another district:

    Print the HCSD Request for Inservice Records form, complete it and email it to  clark_p@hcsb.k12.fl.us

    You can find the form below or on the PD forms page.

    When making your request, be sure the information you fill in is legible and that you sign the form.

    Once we receive that information, we will complete a transfer record and send that along with your transcript electronically to the contact we have on file for the requested district.